Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I feel so occupied for the moment so today will be a quick post. I'm behind answering comments and reading blogs again but of course work, studies and life in general (my bf turns 30 this week and I must prepare for that) is more important.

Today I'm showing red (it's Red Tuesday!) and I realize that I have way too few good red polishes. I'd really like to have a good one-coater creme red, which I don't have at the moment.

Today I'm showing a red polish from the brand ZTIZ nail polish. It's a budget brand bought for 10 SEK (which is as you remember like 1€, £0,8 or $1,45) at Dollarstore(shop here in Sweden). Unfortunately I don't know the number of this polish since the bottle has some wear and tear (think I bought it like that). This polish has some jelly tendencies and as you can see in the pictures there's a slight vnl but it doesn't show at all because this baby is super glossy which hide the vnl irl. I remember I used 3 coats for this with a normal drying time. It's a super elegant polish and HERE you can see my latest nail art with it.







Do you know any good one-coater red creme polishes? Then tell me in the comment section ;) Take care!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh