Thursday, July 17, 2014


Recently I had the Zoya Tickled and Bubbly collections out on my nail table, and I was pairing colors together to try to find a good match for nail art. Where the Tickled collection features cremes, the Bubbly collection is made of glitters, and there are lots of matching shades between the two. The combination that stood out most to me, though? Ocean blue and rich green. Guess I was feelin' the earthly vibes.


If you haven't guessed yet, I grabbed Zoya Ling (the blue) and Zoya Stassi (the green glitter) for this glitter fade nail art.

Fine, dense glitters like this one always work really well for glitter gradients. If you haven't tried one before (or have trouble getting them to work), try to choose a high density glitter. It will make your life much easier!


In other news, I'm back from Cosmoprof! I have lots to show and tell you, but it'll take me a bit to assemble it all into a nice format. In the meantime, you can visit my Instagram to check out some peeks that I shared during the show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh