Sunday, July 13, 2014

Think I've mentioned it before, but houndstooth is my favorite pattern since some years ago and just this week I actually bought a black and white houndstooth bikini(!) That reminded me about this manicure I did last year. Honestly I just adore this and even though it took serious amount to freehand the pattern on both hands it was so worth it! :D And as you might have seen I also love studded manicures but I wish that the studs in this manicure would have been silver instead of gold, but it's still a favorite manicure ;)  This manicure also contains one of my favorite polishes; W7 - Salt n Pepper. And since it Sunday I finally can join Nail Art Sunday! :)








Polishes used:
W7 - Salt n Pepper

Nordic Cap - NP12 (black)
BK Nail Art Color (white fine liner)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh