Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Mint-Blowing is part of the LE Fun Fair. It claims to be satin matt and candy scented. The color is the palest of pastel green, it could definitely be mistaken for off white, especially in sun light. So brace your self Karin, it is green, I promise! ;) For more green mani's you can check out Green Wednesday.
In the mint pastel green shade there is also some sparse shimmer, but that only shows in the bottle. On the nail it looks like a pastel creme.

The result looks more chalky matte than satin matte, but it looks nice still. But sure, I prefer matte top coats over matte polishes for a much more even surface. Without tc if feels a bit unforgiving if you know what I mean. Mint-Blowing had the scent of mint, the scent was strong but not bothersome (unless you're eating a sandwich xD) when freshly painted and is almost gone the day after. The formula was butter like and easy to control, almost reminded me of acrylic paint and I needed 2 simple coats. Drying time was on the slower side since I didn't use tc, obviously. I'm surprisingly happy with this polish even though it feels like a spring polish more than a summer polish, think I'm more into brighter shades during August.









Price: 10ml/1,79€ which I bought at Rossman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh