Thursday, April 25, 2013

I had a trusty wallet for years and years, and I just loved it to pieces. Unfortunately, it had become quite worn out and it was time for me to replace it.

I ended up finding a nice looking wallet (an ALDO Saikawa) on Zappos and placed an order. At the time, I thought it was gonna be a decent replacement. When it arrived, it was so much lovelier than I had expected! The neon block along the bottom was N-E-O-N and accented the caramel block perfectly.

Naturally, I did what I had to do: wallet inspired color blocked nails.

Chalkboard Nails: Neon wallet color blocking

Chalkboard Nails: Neon wallet color blocking

I used China Glaze Surfin' For Boys as my neon orange-pink-red. It was almost a perfect match, definitely the closest shade I had in my stash!

After it was dry, I taped off part of the base and then added two coats of China Glaze Desert Sun. When I removed the tape, I had a clean crisp line between the colors, and my nails matched my wallet!


Chalkboard Nails: Neon wallet color blocking

Pretty darn close if you ask me... I know a lot of people don't like being matchy-matchy in fashion, but to that I say PFFT!

Chalkboard Nails: Neon wallet color blocking


What do you think of my wallet-inspired manicure?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh