Saturday, April 12, 2014

Hi lovely readers and followers! :) I'm finally back. It has been nice taking some time off from the whole blog thing and I've been really busy working almost all the time. I still am, but now everything is in phase. And I've missed blogging and reading blogs. Will try to answer comments today and tomorrow. :)

Today it is Nail Art Sunday, an occasion I hate missing so I thought it would be a nice idea to start blogging with that! ;) Lela has decided that "Neon" is the theme of this Sunday and I had tons of ideas. I went with a simple idea, a simple layering with a neon glitter polish and neon metal studs. The neon polish is Lush Lacquer - Neon Lights, which I've swatched before, and as most of the LL's the application is hard so I layered it over a white creme, ended up with two coats but it looked more neon with just one. I liked the result of this, it looks like a children's birthday party or clown outfit, but I don't mind, neon is always cool! ;)










Polishes and materials used:

Nordic Cap - NP13
Lush Lacquer - Neon Lights
Square metal neon studs from ebay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh