Monday, April 28, 2014


The Lacquer Legion's prompt for this month is "GLAM," and though I've been a bit short on time for nail art lately, I couldn't let the day pass without posting something related to the theme! What better time to wear the lovely and rare OPI DS Glamour than on a day dedicated to glam?


OPI DS Glamour is a deep blue-purple linear holographic polish. It's hard to find now as it was very popular and then discontinued, but I was lucky enough to win one in a giveaway right at the beginning of my nail polish addiction.

Glamour can be kind of sheer, so to save on polish I like to layer it over blues. The other cool thing about layering it is that you can steer it in a more blue or more purple direction, depending on your base color. I chose to use Sally Hansen Pacific Blue underneath, which really boosted the blue side of Glamour, particularly in the sunlight. In indirect light, a bit more purple peeked through.


For more information about The Lacquer Legion, visit the official Facebook page. Skimlinks Test

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh