Saturday, May 17, 2014

Happy 17th of May! It's the Norwegian constitution day and I have some old archive nails to show you. The photos are actually from 2011 but I've been occupied and forgot about posting them every year until now.

Right hand.

Left hand.


I think it's fun to see the difference of my nails from now and then. At 2011 my nails just barely had started to maintain length with out peeling and breaking and I had a much rounder shape of my nails than I have now. I can also see that my right hand had much more uneven length than the left one. I'd also like to claim that my photo skills have improved a lot. ;)

Another thing, I've noticed that my new job takes a lot of energy and time for me so blogging time has been very limited. Currently it feels like I wake up, work, eat and sleep and some nights I haven't even started my computer. I'm still hoping that I'll get things more routine based because I have at least hundred of posts in my archive waiting to be posted but until I get things figured out there will be less posts here and less comments in your blogs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh