Wednesday, May 21, 2014


Remember when real gold leaf nail polish was all the rage, and every brand plus their moms came out with a variation? Then the craze seemed to rapidly die off, perhaps because the materials are difficult to get a hold of? This nail art was created during that time. That's right, it's time for another edition of: Spring Cleaning Out My Drafts!


I am 80% sure that this manicure used:
China Glaze Surreal Appeal
China Glaze Creative Fantasy

The gold leaf topcoat is Cirque Au.


I like the dusky combination of colors in this manicure with the gold flecks -- almost like fire embers flicking up from a beachy bonfire or something. I think, given the chance to do it again, I would replace the coral color with something a little pinker.

Did you get into the gold leaf trend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh