Tuesday, May 6, 2014


If there's one thing that's polarizing in nail polish, it's fuzzy/feathered glitter toppers. When I previewed this manicure on my Instagram, I got comments ranging from "I LOVE how that looks" to "No, just can't get on board with the fuzzy thing" (and that's on the nice end of the "didn't like it" spectrum).

Fuzzy glitter polishes are clear based polishes with short, skinny bar glitters. They are normally pretty high density glitters, which makes it so that you can wear them alone with just a few coats. You can also choose to layer them, like I did here, for a unique, visually textured effect. I personally like the way these polishes look, but can understand the resistance from others.


Polishes used in this manicure:
OPI Hey Baby
Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat in Peach Fuzz

As I mentioned above, the Fuzzy Coat polish has a high glitter density; I only needed to use one coat for the coverage you see here. When I layered this yellow-orange topper over the pink creme base, it really tricked my eye into making the pink look more coral.


What do you think? Are you a fan of the fuzzy, feathered looking toppers? I know they were trendy last fall, but I really did enjoy breaking this one out for spring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh