Tuesday, June 24, 2014


I was recently playing around with the new Neons by OPI collection and thought they would be great in a handpainted splatter manicure. Very 80s, you know? As I built up the layers, the manicure started to look less like splatters and more like a loose floral, but I quite like it anyway!


I started by applying OPI's Put a Coat On!, which is a plain white meant to be used as a base under the neons.

Then, I used a small nail art brush to paint on some abstract splatter shapes with the following OPI neon shades:
Life Gave Me Lemons
You Are So Outta Lime
Down to the Core-al
Push & Pur-pull

I finished the manicure off with some handpainted black splatters for extra contrast.


What do you think -- is this look closer to splatters or a floral print?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh