Friday, August 1, 2014


In June, More Nail Polish posted a couple of nail art looks featuring a polish from Lacquistry's new Amazeballs series of polishes. I loved them so much that I eagerly trotted over to the shop and bought two versions for myself: You're So Extra Fine and A Blended Family. I've been eyeing Amazeballs for a while now and was glad to have the opportunity to purchase them.


So here it is! For this combo, I've paired three coats of Amazeballs: A Blended Family with OPI Sorry I'm Fizzy Today from the Coca Cola collection.

Here's my understanding of the Amazeballs lineup:
Amazeballs - Original large metallic flake
Amazeballs Fine - Same metallic flakes, but just in a medium size
Amazeballs Extra Fine - Same metallic flakes, but in a very small size
Amazeballs A Blended Family - All three particle sizes mixed together

Unfortunately, I don't see A Blended Family in the Lacquistry shop at the moment, though I can't speak to whether it's out of stock or no longer being offered.


Amazeballs is glamorous in both direct and natural lighting. It looks like hammered metal, but the finish is flat and smooth with no grit. And, here's the kicker: it isn't even that hard to remove! Way easier than glitter. Killin' it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh