Sunday, August 3, 2014

Hi! I've finally finished my summer job and I'm planning to get back to some more regular blogging. :D Starting today with a freshly made NOTD which of course match with the theme of Nail Art Sunday which is; Traffic Signs. Or well, I knew I wanted to make cartoon nails and decided to make them orange to look like a sign of some kind and realized that the swedish "F24" was a match. (a sign to temporarily redirect traffic.) At the end of the post, after the bottles, I have a pedicure nail art in matching colors if you want to check it out. But if you're against feet you have been warned ;)







The sign in question.



Polishes used:
Kleancolor - Mango
Kleancolor -White
ZTIZ - (black creme)

And as "bonus", matching pedicure nail art. Did the image small so the sensitive ones can scroll away easier. All images are clickable for larger size as usual.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh