Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Today I'm showing the first polish I tried from the Russian swap I did with Lakobotan. It ended up being El Corazon - 423/106 Souvenir Eggs which is a minty green polish with crelly tendencies filled with small black hexes and middle sized prismatic silver glitter. I'm pretty sure I ended up with 3 coats and the polish dried normal with SV. I like the color and glitter combo and feel comfortable in the polish. 









And I hope you haven't missed that this week is green to show awareness for depression, with Vacker&Underbar as host. I was looking through a Swedish reliable site (sjukvårdsrådgivningen) and they claim that little under 50% of all women and about 25% of all men will have/has/have had some form of depression during their life. Somehow I can't help my self to question that some. Maybe there is a difference between sexes but not that big? Women are "known" to be more emotional in general but I think a part of it might be that men might be even less open to talking about their feelings than many women. Or what do you think?
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh