Friday, October 10, 2014

For once in a while I'm showing something which is very possible to get in stores. I've seen this in the swedish Lindex stores for example. My bottle I probably bought at Walmart, for like a third of the swedish price. This was the first polish I tried from my Canadian haul, and this wasn't even in the photos... ^^

Wet n Wild - Glowstick, is from the Fergie collection. I haven't actually made any notes about the polish but from what I remember this was 3 coats and it is like a creme with a lot o shimmer in it, if you see what I mean. The color is a bright green and it's filled with a golden shimmer which really sparks when the sun hits the polish. <3 This nuance is a favorite and I'm very happy with my bottle. :)







0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh