Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Break Through is a warm purple creme with some subtle shimmer in it giving the polish some depth. The color is slightly dark, almost plum like. I like Essence's brushes, it's rounded and flat and makes it easier to paint that rounded line at the cuticle. Sadly the formula is of the thinner side which make it annoying to control however in the end I only needed 3 coats to make it cover, which is okay for me. The color looks slightly darker on the nail than the bottle, but I like the color. I had problems getting the color accurate on all pictures, but I think that the first, third and last are the most color accurate. What do you think?







Bought at DM (drogerie markt) for 1,55 euro.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh