Monday, April 20, 2015

P2 is a brand I've mentioned a couple of times here, it's sold through a german drog store called DM.

P2 have a bunch of regular polishes, like cremes and shimmers but they also have seasonal LE polishes. Below are their new creme textures in 8 shades. They're reminding a lot about KIKO's cupcake collection, however since I only got the green KIKO I can only compare that one and looking at the bottles they look like dupe´s. Also the pink, and the left orange shade look suspiciously similar when I compare pictures. However, I don't care since this means more chances for cool polishes. :D


Below are the ones I decided to buy from the bunch, the green, the blue, the purple and the yellow. Maybe I'll end up buying the rest too.. the brown is for example so fugly I might end up getting that too.. XD I also picked out some super-LE's from P2 too, which is some matte spring glitter polishes.


And here's some closeups (same order as above) :


What do you think about this creme texture trend? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh