Wednesday, April 22, 2015

656 is from KIKO's cupcake collection and is a pastel green texture with red and blue shredded particles in it. The base color of 656 is a very yellow toned green, but green it is, and suits for Green Wednesday! On my nails I think it sometime even looks yellow in certain lights. I needed 2 coats for it to cover and I experience it to be slow drying. The formula was good but the brush wasn't so good in my bottle (hard to explain but like a broom, too big even for my wide nails, see pic below). Otherwise I like KIKO's other brushes. Anyhow, I like this. I'm all about matte textures and I think the shredded particles in this looks really cool.








Bought in a KIKO store for sale at 1 euro.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh