Sunday, April 26, 2015

This is a duochrome polish going from bright cold toned purple, to bright warm toned purple and all the way to brown. I just love this polish, other duochromes with brown color shifts can easily look "dirty", but this one never does, probably because the purple base color is so bright. The shifts are also easy to see and this looks great in any lights. Also I just love R de L Young's flat rounded brush and the formula was awesome. I needed 2 coats and I can only recommend it!  <3









I love the flat wide brush! Some of you has asked me how I get such a clean and even line close to the cuticles and it SO much simpler when the brushes are like this.

9 ML bottle and 1,3 euro at Rossman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh