Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Picked this out at DM, it's a special collection called Nail Candies containing 5 shades. The bottle says "6 in 1" and on the back I can read "Soft skimmering nail candies with 6 benefits for beautiful manicured nails; hardening, protecting, ridge filling, fast drying and fruity scented with a high gloss finish."

Well, I picked out the pale pastel yellow Bee My Honey. So to start with the positives, this yellow shade is awesome, fresh, pale and with a retro feel, the soft shimmer is subtle and not so visible but probably adds some depth to the colour.

I'd guess that the formula is jelly since it doesn't seem to cover that well. I don't mind jelly but this one has streaky problems which means that after 5(!) coats it still looks streaky. The 6 in 1 quote makes me suspect that they meant that it needs 6 coats perhaps? ;) The brush isn't like the good rounded flat as in the standard collection so it's a bit hard to work with. Especially since the formula is thin and drippy. It also isn't fast drying at all, even with SV it feels slow drying, probably because of the multiple coats.

As mentioned it is scented. I don't mind scents so it doesn't bother me. It isn't intense, only if I put my nails to my nose. The actual scent is hard to describe, chemical candy like fruit of some kind.









Basically I sadly can't recommend this, way too many coats, and sadly too streaky with fewer coats. A pity considering that awesome nuance.. I would have bought the other nuances too, but now I'm not in the mood.. :/

Price: 1,79€ at DM.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh