Wednesday, August 26, 2015


Today I have a LE collection polish from El Corazon, which is a bloggers collection and each polish is named after a blogger. Mine is from a blogger called Alla, Alla nails, a blogger I haven't heard about before, but that doesn't matter. :) This is a light green crelly with small matte green hexes, small white hexes and square glitters and black matte chredded glitter. There's still some slight VNL after 3 coats but not annoyingly much. This is REALLY my type of polish, just LOVE it!
This is also my contribution to Green Wednesday.










From a mani swap with lakobotan, she nailed this one! ;)

Also, hope you haven't missed my post about the 31DC which I'll jump in and join the 1st of September. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh