Wednesday, September 7, 2011

 embroidered wood jewelry
IMG_3020
Unique gifts for valentine


IMG_3027
Have I mentioned how much I enjoy selling consignment? It's perfect. I make whatever I want. She takes what she wants. It sits around in a shop rather than in my craft room. If it sells, I get a check in the mail. It's ideal and requires zero trips to the post office.
IMG_3030
So, if you want any of this, swing by Nina and Tom's in Davis, CA.
IMG_3024
If you don't live near Davis but really, really want something, email me at mdhaworth at gmail dot com and let me know.
Oh, and I did a few non-Valentine's things too. They're pins (brooches?).
IMG_3022
They're pretty big (those larger squares on the graph paper are 1 inch)
IMG_3021
I don't know why birds. Or a pear.
IMG_3026
Source: underconstructionblog.typepad.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh