Sunday, October 20, 2013

Today is the last day of United in Pink and also Nail Art Sunday with the theme "pink ribbon" which means that these two are easily combined. For this I hadn't prepared anything and did everything yesterday. I thought for awhile and then I knew what kind of nail art I wanted to do. I love to make funky french's and I also wanted to use another color than pink on my nails, so my choice fell on black and then pink rhinestones which I think went well together, the pink rhinestones get accentuated by the black. I haven't seen this before more than with fine liners, but I still suspect that at least one more blogger have done the same nail art as me and I'm excited to see what you others have done for today. :)

About the nail art; I actually started with the black base here. I used a fine liner to outline where the ribbon and the whole would be and the filled everything that should be black with black. I'm not sure that it shows that the little key whole shows the natural nail and not some beige. Maybe it was unnecessary to make that hazzle, I might as well could have done a beige dot there to really simplify. But that's how I did it and I attached the rhinestones in the end. I really liked this nail art even though it was quite time consuming to attach each rhinestone (especially on my non dominant hand) and I think it's fun that it looks like a necklace for other people but up side down the pink ribbon shows.










Polishes used:
Sally Hansen - Sweet Tulip
Nordic Cap - NP12
1MM pink rhinestones


0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh