Monday, December 2, 2013

As you might have seen I'm joining a Christmas Challenge by LovingCosmetics and the theme between 2/12-8/12 is Christmas decoration. I decided to do a twist of my popular balloon funky french I did some time ago. I pretty much implemented "Christmas colors" and changed the balloons to be the Christmas Ornaments. I really liked the result even though this version has darker colors. Hope you like it too :) (Sorry for the bad pictures, don't know what happened..)






Tried it in matte too, but I think I preferred the shiny version.


Polishes used:
HM Matte Metallic - Silver
Kleancolor - Metallic Red
Kleancolor - Coffee Addict
Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark
Jordana Pop Art - Contemporary White



0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh