Monday, March 24, 2014

The challenge I'm joining, the 31dnc is starting to end, no. 24 out of 31 days today. And today the theme is "inspired by a book" which I again interpreted freely to "comic book" and cartoon. ;) For long I've been interested of doing this type of nail art and below is my result. First I didn't like it but after a while I thought they looked cool, especially from a distance. It's that kind of nail art which probably looks the best to others and not in close up. For my base I used a magenta neon which is even brighter irl than the pictures and then just black lines framing the design and some white lines for shine. Painting my non dominant hand was though but ended up quite okay anyhow. Definitely not the last time I'm wearing this! :)








Polishes used:
Kleancolor - Neon Amethyst
Jordana Pop Art - Contemporary White

Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh