Friday, April 18, 2014

It's Friday and I figured that I could join Holo Friday with the first A England polish I bought; Dragon. It looked so lovely on swatches. Now it sounds like I bought it recently but it is more than a year ago I bought it, maybe turning into two years now. And it has just been laying in my Helmer drawer, waiting..you see, it looks a bit boring in the bottle..The moss green color isn't boring but I didn't see any holo.

Now I've finally got around wearing it and it looks much more holographic on the nails than in the bottle. However it's a very scattered holo, no lines of the rainbow spectra. Anyhow, below is two of the most easy coats ever, the formula is like butter. As I said the color is moss green and the polish has many faces. In the bottle there is some golden duochrome tendencies but that doesn't transcribe onto the nails, even though I guess the warmness in the color come from that. In clouded shadow the holo looks gray (as holo always do when there's no light to reflect in it) and the green feels cold. All in all it's a beautiful color.







Do you like A England in general, or maybe you even have Dragon? What is your oldest untried in your collection?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh