Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hi, I'm in the mood for more from the WITW-challenge. Country no 21 is Japan and I decided be inspired by origami. And I did an origami crane nail art flying in the air. I'm very content with the result and it was actually easier to freehand than I first thought.Too bad many of my pictures ended up blurry so I only have a few pictures to show.




Polishes used:
Kleancolor - Neon Aqua

ZTIZ nail polish (red) Yup, did an accent nail with the japanese flag but it ended up way too blurry to be seen. sorry ;)
Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark
Jordana Pop Art - Contemporary White


Have you missed a country? Then click on it below;


  1. Australia  
  2. Canada
  3. Spain
  4. Israel 
  5. Poland
  6. USA
  7. Denmark
  8. Sweden
  9. United Kingdom
  10. Russia
  11. Hungary 
  12. South Africa 
  13. The Netherlands 
  14. France 
  15. Germany 
  16. Finland 
  17. Singapore 
  18. Ukraine  
  19. Korea 
  20. Colombia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh