Sunday, April 20, 2014

It's Nail Art Sunday and still some Easter vibes left. Feels like I've eaten way too little chocolate and candy for it to count. I usually try to buy some large chocolate bunny to eat but no one this year. At least I had some bunnies on my nails. This design I actually saw when googeling and decided to recreate it, check out original photo HERE.

I painted my nails with a jelly beige and then painted thin lines with pastel polishes to hide the almost naked nail. And bunnies on accent nails. I liked this design and did it in both shiny and matte. Hope you'll like it too because now I have one of those picture spams again ;)





And matte version:






Polishes used:
Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Sky Blue

L.A. Colors Art Deco - Baby Pink
China Glaze - Sensuous 
Kleancolor - Pastel Purple
Kleancolor - Pastel Yellow

BK Nail Art Color (white
HM Matte Top Coat

Did you prefer the shiny or matte version? What do you think about seeing matte and shiny in the same post, do you like it or is it too many pictures? Some times I've divided it into one matte post and one shiny post, is that a better option? :) What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh