Friday, July 25, 2014

Since the summer here in Sweden has been really hot this year, the area I live in was the hottest in whole Europe (!) this week, which isn't often, I decided to show something really appropriate for that; which is neon. However, Neon Purple isn't a "real neon" per ce, it's too dark but it's a fun and bright purple creme with a slight red-toned shimmer in it appearing in some lights. It also covers pretty well in and 2 coats was used below. I really like this color and hope you like my swatches.







Sunlight.

Flourecent light.
As you see I included a lot of photos, the first ones are in natural light, then the one in sunlight and the last one with flourecent light shows a bit of the shimmer. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh