Sunday, August 17, 2014

Hi! Took some more days off from the blog.. went on a fishing and camping tour with my family. And later today my boyfriend will come here. But of course I want to show you my nails, especially when Lela has a theme at Nail Art Sunday. The theme was "antique" and I had no idea what to do at first.. Then I remembered that my mother has some antique golden polish which I wanted to use and I googled for "antique gold pattern" and decided to make a free interpretation with gold and black with a whole bunch of accent nails. I'm quite happy with the mix.







Polishes used:
ZTIZ - 9923 (gold)
ZTIZ - 6626 (black creme)
Kleancolor - Beyond Time And Space
Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark
Metal studs rhinestones, "golden flower petal"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh