Saturday, August 16, 2014


I've seen a lot of gorgeous half moon/French combination nail art lately, and was feeling inspired to try it for myself. I've been particularly loving these looks from Chelsea Queen and Madeline Poole, but was a bit concerned that I don't have quite the steady hand that those ladies do. Thankfully, it turned out better than I had expected!



The color combination I chose feels kind of mod. I love pairing neons with neutrals, and these polishes seem like they were made to be put together.

I used:
Floss Gloss Moon Baby (soft grey)
Floss Gloss Faded (stormy grey)
Floss Gloss Fastlane (neon red-orange)

The half moon and French details were painted freehand on top of the light grey base. It's simple enough in theory, but I did end up redoing a couple of nails to get them just right.


Next time I try a half moon/French combo, I'll have to try it with some negative space like the ladies linked up top!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh