Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Today I'm showing something from the nail care section which is cuticle creams/oils. Endlessly painting and I guess foremost putting remover on the cuticles generally dries them out. I'm one of the lucky ones who despite almost daily dozes of 100% acetone still have quite good cuticles most of the time and I don't feel forced to always carry something moisturizing with me my all day. However, I've tried quite a few products and Oliva by ccs Eco Cuticle Oil has been a favorite before but sadly disappeared from the pharmacies during a couple of years here in Sweden. Now when it's back I'd like to talk about it. :)


First some general information. A really good thing with this product is that it contain 96 % ecologically certified ingredients. It contains organic olive oil and vitamins and the packages is 8 ML.

As you can see above it has a brush for applying the oil. The oil itself is whitish jelly like and has the perfect consistency, not too thin and not too thick. By squeezing the package a small amount of oil comes out and it's easy to apply by brushing and it feels like it's easy to get the oil everywhere like under the nails at the nail bed. (which I've heard should be good if you want long nails). After I've brushed on the oil I usually massage my cuticles just to spread the oil further. Another good thing about the cuticle oil (comparing to many others I've tried) is that the the surface isn't left oily at all! Instead it really feels like the oil is going into the skin leaving it moisturized. I also love the scent which is mild but still is there an hour later.

This is basically the best cuticle oil I've tried so far. I did try the hand creme in the same series but they where very different. The scent is different, and the surface feels some what oily with the hand creme so I'm skipping that one especially now when the cuticle oil is back!

Bought at Apoteket Hjärtat (a swedish pharmacy) for about 50SEK (~5 euros).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh