Monday, August 4, 2014


Here's a manicure that I would normally be hesitant to try: glitter over nail art. Usually, I'll spend so much time on nail art that I can't even imagine putting something over it. However, I gave it a shot this time and think it was a success! The key is to choose matching color palettes between your glitter and your art.


The stripes were painted in four LVX shades.
LVX Laguna (blue)
LVX Aster (purple)
LVX Lemondrop (yellow)
LVX Lolli (pink)

Using a small nail art brush, I painted vertical stripes beginning in the middle of my nails and working outward towards the edges. Lolli photographed a bit pale here -- it's really a nice soft bubblegum shade. The other colors look accurate to my eye.

After snapping photos of just the stripes alone, I added a coat of Formula X Thunder over the top. It has a great mix of pastel glitters that really complemented the palette of the stripes. I love the way it came out.



Which way do you prefer it: with the glitter or without?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh