Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I'm slow this month, pushing it to the last day but here is my fourth and last manicure for the "Recreating member designs" which has been the theme for April. This look is inspired by Hey Darling Polish!'s manicure where she recreated one of her own early manicures. I decided to add some green at the bottom of my nail art and I also made my version matte. But something feels wrong..I'm not so happy with this, I much prefer Hey Darling Polish!'s version and I also guess this might be a manicure which looks better on shorter nails? Or at least super shiny because it reminds me of something fruity. :)








Polishes and materials used:
KIKO - 851

R de L Young - Coconut Milk
Essence Satin Matte top coat
Essence - Have Fun
Essence - Wild White Ways

Black Rhinestones in 3MM and 2MM (with oil slick)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh