Tuesday, April 28, 2015

My third manicure for the theme "recreating member designs" in the Nail Challenge Collaborative is a recreation of Traces of Polish's Black and White manicure. With the help of striping tape she created a beautiful look. But before I had read how she did it, I though she had used a different technique. Which is the one I've used here and which I'll explain below.

I started off with painting two spots with white and black on regular baking paper. Then I let it dry completely and peeled it off. I then used a scissor and cut them in stripes, and then in squares. I then used a dotting tool to pick them up and attached them on wet polish. And top coat on top. Fairly quick and a quite dramatic look with the "perfect" squares. I'm very happy with this result. :)
I'll definitely use this technique more times too..already got plans... ^^










Polishes used:
Sally Hansen - Sweet Tulip
Essence - Wild White Ways
Essence - Black Is Back


0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh