Monday, May 4, 2015

At first I didn't know if I wanted to buy this or the other orange from the collection. Cotton Candy is a muted nude pastel orange base with red shredded particles only. The color almost reminds me of the color crayons used when I was a child to create light skin tone (which is hilarious because no human looks like that). I wouldn't say that it match my skin tone especially well, but I actually liked it more than I thought. It's not beautiful, more like fun and unusual. (Even though I suspect it's quite close some of KIKO's cupcakes.) 2 coats and easy application, as the rest of the polishes from the Crisp Color collection from P2. What do you think? :P








2.45 euro at DM.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh