Sunday, May 3, 2015

Let's have a small pause from the textures and look at some glitter instead!

I was happy to find this polish called Mint Flavour Dots from P2's LE Just Dream Like; spring fav nail top coat. It's a clear base filled with tiny white dots, white matte shredded glitter and matte hexagons in light and bright green and blue. I used three dabbing coats here over the aqua colored KIKO - 341. This teal blue ensemble is also my contribution to Blue Monday where you can check out more blue manis.

I'll show KIKO - 341 alone in a future post and all and all I liked Mint Flavour Dots. I'm really fond of shredded glitter. xD








Closeup of the glitter ^^
Bought at DM for (I think) 2.25 euro.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh