Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Kiwano is a neon green jelly with black shredded glitter in it. And when I say neon I mean VERY neon, it looks like it is glowing, yet it isn't. And my camera freaks out in the process. Anyhow since I knew it was sheer (as jellies are) I decided to layer it over Kleancolor - Bikini Green. I used 3 coats to get the jelly sandwich effect for the shredded glitter. I'm not only liking this, I just LOVE it and wish I had all the colors in this collection. First I have some photos taken in direct sun light and after a few in natural light.
For more green shades, visit Green Wednesday.








Below are photos taken in natural light. As you can see the camera has problem with the neon and in effort to capture the color my hands looks slightly darker.





Polishes used:
Kleancolor - Bikini Green
Dance Legend - Kiwano

Kiwano I got from a nail polish swap with Lakobotan. :)




Oh, and also. This was my Mid summer manicure from this year! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh