Monday, August 24, 2015

In this post I want to show a bit more pictures of my manicure from the mani swap with Lakobotan and also talk about the technique I used. This mani is also my post for Blue Monday.

Lakobotan did a regular water marble but I decided for the first time to make a dry water marble, some time called water marble decals. Which means that you do as usual and drip polish in water and then create a pattern. But instead of dipping your nails in directly (with some cleaning to do after) you just wait for it to dry. Then pick it up and cut it into a nail shape and place it onto you nail! It was harder than I thought but much less cleanup comparing to the normal water marbles. XD








Polishes used:
Rival de Loop Young - Blue Abyss

Rival de Loop YoungCoco Milk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh