Thursday, August 6, 2015

Hi, today's nail art is done for a couple of nail art challenges on instagram. There's always a few nail art challenges going on and a fun way of making them is to combine the different themes. I choose to combine Hawaiian + Palm trees + pineapple + orange, all in one manicure since I figured that they suited each other.

So basically I did a gradient with yellow, light orange and darker orange, then neon yellow glitter on top. Then I freehanded the pineapples and palm trees on top. I also decided to frame the design with white, and then matte top coat on top. Not sure about the white frame though, what do you think?







Polishes used:
Dance Legend - matte top coat

Lavelle - 242
Essence - Have Fun
KIKO - 822
Essence - Polka Holga
R de L Young - White
R de L Young - Black

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh