Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Saint-Tropez is from the "Effect Sahara Crystal" collection, from what I read of the cap. The color is neon cold toned pastel green, a color which is too bright for my camera to handle so my skin looks super tanned.. The formula was a bit thick and yoghurt like (this is the second time this happened to me, the other was this HM polish (Norwegian Sky), however with 2 coats it covered. The finish is what some other brands call leather, and I must say I like that texture kind of look. The down side is that despite of 2 coats it's VERY slow drying, I could dent it 2 hours after applying the second coat. Next time I'll try using those fast drying drops. Anyhow, I like the color a lot and this is also my contribution to Green Wednesday! :)









This was from a nail polish swap/gift.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh