Tuesday, August 4, 2015

August's theme is inspired by jewelery in the Nail Challenge Collaborative. A theme which I've been looking forward too, I really like jeweleries/bijouteries and I like having a nice manicure as well as "jewels" on even though I don't always show them in the photos, I usually take them on after.

My first jewel of choice to be inspired by is a lovely cabochon which my sweet friend Lakobotan made and then gave me with our latest nail swap. The cabochon she gave me is two-sided but I decided to focus on this almost psychedelic black and white water marble side.

Onto the nail art, I'm not the best on water marble, even if I sometime can pull it off. Combined with a lack of time while I did this, I decided to make a needle dragging nail art and I decided for the swirl. I've done a black and white swirl needle dragging nail art before too, but this time I divided the black and white into 4 pieces instead of 2 pieces. I'm really happy for the beautiful jewelery and I think my matching nail art goes well with it, not too literal but still quite matching. :)










Polishes used:
Essence - Black Is Back
Essence - Wild White Ways



0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh