Monday, August 3, 2015

I guess you understand why I bought this? The bottle!! ;) Also the color was really nice, it's super bright blue with a drop of green in it. It was also super hard to photograph accurately, and below is my best try of making it as color accurate as possible, the polish is slightly darker, but still as bright as this. It covered really well and was almost a onecoater but I did end up with 2 coats. The bubbles showing are my own fault with the base polish and not because of the polish. I'm super happy with this ice cream bottle polish. :D It's 52 degrees Celsius in the sun atm and I'm thinking of visiting my boyfriend with some (real) ice cream's at his work.










Bought from a facebook polish sale group along with some other polishes. Maybe I payed 1 euro+ shipping? At the time I bought this I couldn't find any ice cream polishes at eBay, but now there has been a refill (suddenly they are everywhere) I guess so I just recently bought some more colors. Hope they will be as nice as this one. :)

This is btw the polish I used in my blue stone nail art I showed before. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh