Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Time for my second nail art for this month's Nail Challenge Collaborative theme; inspired by jewels. Today I've been inspired by one of my favorite necklaces, a super cheap big skull pendant necklace I got from eBay. (Hoping to get hold of a "golden" version of it too.)

I'm actually not that happy about the whole of this.. I did a double stamping on my accents + holo tc and then kinda negative space painted the skulls. But doesn't they look sloppy? Was thinking of redo everything, but bailed out.. I'm really happy with the black non accents with the studs though. Thoughts?


Here's the necklace.






Here you see the holo in the skulls a bit more.


Forgot to photograph the "Polished used", but here goes:
Essence - Black is Back
Essence - Wild White Ways
Dance Legend - Holographic top coat
Dance Legend - Creep

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh