Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sometimes you want to wear nail art but you don't have enough time/you're too exhausted to do an intricate design.

Never fear, Chalkboard Nails' easy watermelon nail art is here!

I love simple nail art manicures that are still eye catching. Also, a bit of cuteness never hurt anyone. This manicure is perfect for a picnic, or for any time you need a little bit of summer in your life.



For this look I used four polishes. The green base of the watermelon rind was painted with China Glaze Four Leaf Clover. In case you weren't aware, this polish is probably the most difficult-to-photograph polish I own. It's impossible and always turns out teal. I tried my best to color correct here.

The lines on the rind were painted quickly with China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint, which turned yellow-green after I topcoated it. A strange but happy accident.

The pink is China Glaze Beach Cruise-r and the black glitter is Wet N Wild Tangled In My Web, which is a LE polish from a few years ago. If you don't have it, you could just dot on some "seeds" with black polish and a toothpick or dotting tool.



I hope you guys enjoyed this quick and easy nail art post, and be sure to let me know if you give it a try!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh