Saturday, March 15, 2014

Today it's theme no. 15 - delicate print, which I for some reason always find to be the hardest of all the challenge themes. I decided to go with stamping, which is a nail art technique I rarely use but which I felt would be appropriate for the "delicate print". I also wanted a full nail print and I didn't have any stamping pattern which was large enough for my nails so I used the same small pattern and stamped each nail something like 5 times. It's not perfect but I didn't think the flaws was that obvious IRL. And I loooooved my underlying gradient (in orange red, magenta and purple) which I'll show in a future post after this challenge.









Polishes used:
La Femme - ?
ZTIZ - ?

Nordic Cap - NP11
Konad white nail polish

Konad image plate M31

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh