Sunday, March 16, 2014

Hi, today I'm having a duo and combining Nail Art Sunday and the 31dnc I'm doing. In the 31dnc the theme is "tribal" and in NAS the theme is french manicure. Lakobotan and I discussed tribals last week and she said that it was sad that all tribals mostly where american inspired and I agree, the world is filled with cool ethnic stuff that could be incorporated in nail art too. So to do my part I decided to make a rune stone nail art and I did a sloping funky french with it. I used my two favorite gray polishes and did some sponging to make it "stone like" and then I did some red rune text. I like the result, it feels different and fun :)








Source: Rune stones


Polishes used:
HM - Miss Stone Heart
Kleancolor - Concrete Gray

L.A. Colors Art Deco - Red
Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh