Thursday, March 27, 2014

No. 27 in the 31dnc is "inspired by art" and yesterday I couldn't come up with anything and then lakobotan showed me a link with a nail art which fitted really good. The technique was water color nail art which I have used some what but in a different way before. I decided for a blue background and the water color effect only in white. I can imagine it would look really good adding more colors too but I just wanted to try this time. And this was actually a very fast and easy nail art so I'll definitely do it more times, I feel it has huge potential. I don't know what specific painting this could derive from but it looks really different and water color is often seen in art. ;)






Polishes used:
Kleancolor - Beach Blue (which btw is a blue to the green, so not 100% color accurate)
Nordic Cap - NP13

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh