Monday, April 7, 2014


Grey is a favorite color of mine. I especially love pairing it with bright colors... The grey really grounds bright shades and adds a great element of chic-ness. I was really excited to see a gorgeous stormy grey in the Nicole by OPI Carrie Underwood Collection, and had to pair it with a sweet peach shade from the same collection.



For this look I applied Nicole by OPI Sweet Daisy, the peach, as my base. Then, using a small nail art brush, I handpainted the grey half moons in Nicole by OPI Goodbye Shoes.

This is the first time I've freehanded a half moon, I think! Usually I go for the hole punch reinforcement sticker method. I think these turned out well, though, and were much faster for me, so I imagine I will be doing my half moons by hand from now on.


This collection was officially released in January so you should be able to find it pretty easily now in locations like CVS, Ulta, and WalMart.

What do you think? Are you a fan of pairing grey with bright shades?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh