Saturday, April 5, 2014

Here is my summary of the 31dnc. This is my second 31dc and again it was a fun experience. I've tried 4 completely new nail art techniques and some new techniques within a technique, like the swirl needle dragging. I've also seen that a majority of my posts have been gradients, to be more exact 10 of them, which must be a sign I really like gradients.. ;) Some of these nail art's will definitely reappear here but in other colors.

My favorites from this challenge have been; orange tiger nail art, b&w needle dragging, disappearing dots, delicate print, orange and purple water marble, comic book/cartoon nails, fashion and saran wrap.


Click the picture to get to the original post:

red nails
Red nails

orange nails
orange nails

Yellow nails

Green nails

Blue nails

Purple nails

B&W nails

Pink nails

Metallic nails

Gradient

Polka dot

Stripes

Animal print

Flowers

Delicate print

Tribal print

Glitter

Half moons

Galaxy

Water marble

Texture

Inspired by a song

Inspired by a movie

Inspired by a book

Inspired by fashion

Inspired by a pattern

Inspired by artwork

Inspired by a flag

Inspired by the supernatural

Inspired by a tutorial

Favorite nail polish/polish with a story
Hope you've enjoyed following me during this challenge. Feel free to comment which ones you like the best or if you got any requests.

And btw sorry for being AFK for some time now, got a lot of work to do. However soon things will get back to normal. xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh